(This is a now page, and if you have your own site, you should make one, too.)
- Angel investing: Currently reviewing a deal with my circle of angel friends. Got me to learn a lot about convertible notes. And still weighting the pros & cons vs. equity.
- More Crypto: I’ve invested a bit more. And I do really enjoy the ups and downs. I have too little money to really worry (I’m ready to lose it all). And I have enough to stay interested. I guess the real catch for me is to play the crypto market as a game. Mixing Technical analysis and fundamental analysis (the latter being kindly done by my geek friends, so I just have to digest their perspective on our private slack group).
- Entering Fin-tech? I’m considering to go back to entrepreneurship. I have a fin-tech idea that I’ve grown for some time. I’ve shared it with a few friends, got feedback and now moving on to the next stage. I’m meeting with more people, the fin-tech association of Japan, The FSA, and candidates for our dream team.
- Consulting: While I had family over during Christmas vacations, my brother, mentioned that I should start my market entry consulting business on the side. So, I did. Here is the landing page: https://expandinjapan.com
- Testament: It’s been a while we’ve been talking about it with my wife, and my brother (a lawyer) confirmed that it is a must to have one (especially for international families). So I’m working on it. 80% done. There is some sort of relief feeling while writing it… hmmm
(Last updated on January 18th, 2018)