(This is a now page, and if you have your own site, you should make one, too.)
- I recently got promoted as CEO or our Innovation Lab. Great stuff and very proud of course. So now I put all my energy into making our team deliver results. A very exciting time!
- Now reading “Exponential Organizations” by Salim Ismail. A very practical read which I personally use for our strategy at AIR.
- Traveled Last week to Germany to speak at the 2bAhead Future Congress. I was discussing the impact AI will have on managers, first enhancing their capabilities before replacing them totally.
- Finally invested some monies with a French Roboadvisor.
- Now opening an account with Bitflyer, a Japanese bitcoin marketplace, not to invest, but to be ready to invest in case there’s an opportunity.
- Getting into hypnosis. Started to read a few articles and probably a book will follow soon. Next step will be to practice of family and friends.
- Leaving this week to France and Italy for about 10 days to spend quality family time.
(Last updated on July 3rd, 2017)